POST 2 >> THE BEST HOLIDAYS

I think my best holiday ever was in Valdivia in 2016’s summer. The entire overall trip was just well balanced. Valdivia has a lot to offer and we enjoyed every aspect on offer. Not to mention from Castro it is very affordable for us to holiday there.

The people i met  was very nice. There are always exceptions, certainly but we found those we came across to be generous (despite a humble life), helpful, friendly and good humoured. The food was wonderful, it was delightfully light, well balanced and tasty cuisine that will have you coming back for more

We had comfortable accomodation and then during our days went on some wonderful tours with cooking, biking, hiking and more.

Lastly, the company made the experience. I travelled with my family and I cannot recommend travelling with someone you get on with more!

There is so much to explore and I would come back happily.

 

In short I believe that if you go into all your travels with the heart of an adventurer you will rarely if ever be let down.

Safe and interesting travels to you all!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 5: TW SHOWS AND SERIES

Post 3: My favorite movie